Choose the apartment or bungalow to suit you.
You’re spoilt for choice with the wide range of properties at Mickle Hill. Take your pick from two-bedroom dormer bungalows or one and two-bedroom apartments, created with your new lifestyle in mind.
Whether you choose a bungalow set in the extensive landscaped grounds or apartment just moments away from all that the Pavilion has to offer, you can count on the same high quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail throughout Mickle Hill. From the cosy kitchen diner, to the en-suite shower rooms with level access, all the homes have been designed to make life easy. We’ve thought about the helpful little things that make day-to-day life effortless – plug sockets are at waist height, the heating can be adjusted easily from room to room, doorways are wide, and bathrooms have a pull cord for emergencies.
All the properties are light, airy and spacious, fully carpeted and double glazed, and are sold unfurnished.
Every apartment or bungalow comes with a National House Building Council guarantee, which covers you against build defects for 10
years, giving you reassurance that your home is protected.
Being part of the Pavilion means all the amenities are just moments away. The apartments benefit from being in a convenient location at the heart of the village, an en-suite shower room, audio and video door entry system and ample car parking in front of the Pavilion.
- 24-hour emergency alarm system linked to our on-site team
- Facility for satellite TV, with Sky+
- Lever taps and easily accessible power points
- Telephone and broadband access
- Level access showers
- Specialised flooring to wet areas to reduce slip hazards
All of our Dormer bungalows offer the option of a more secluded location within the village and benefit from a 24 hour emergency alarm system linked to our on-site team, a car parking space outside each home, an en-suite bathroom, upstairs guest suite with a bathroom and a patio.
- Gas central heating with low surface temperature radiators
- High quality fitted kitchens with integrated
- Eye-level oven and quality appliances
- Doorways that are wheelchair accessible
- Fire protection with smoke detectors
- On-site mobility scooter storage
There are many reasons to move to Mickle Hill and whatever your motivation, there’s always something special about the prospect of a new home.
Take a look at our available apartments.Search now